If you’ve landed on this page, my guess is that some (maybe all?) of the following are true for you:
you feel overwhelmed and stressed by clutter
you’re so busy, you can barely able to keep up, let alone get ahead
your to-do list is a mile long and never done
you feel like it’s all on you
you feel like there’s stuff everywhere
you have mom-guilt about the current state of your home
Now, here’s the good news: you’re not alone! Every one of us has felt this way--including me! But I’ve learned those negative thoughts are just one side of the coin. Here’s the positive side:
you’re a fan of organization (even if you haven’t figured out what to do with a few scary closets or drawers)
you’re looking to bring simplicity to your life
you want to develop smooth morning and afternoon routines, healthy habits, and lasting traditions for your family
you want a house where everyone is doing their share (so it’s not all on you)
you want a place for everything
you want to raise kids who will be great adults
you’re motivated to be the best version of yourself, but you don’t know where to start
And here’s even better news: I can help you get there! My systems can help you:
have more space for what really matters
feel proud of your home
get your house under control
clear away clutter
develop smooth, sustainable morning and afternoon routines for your kids
know where things go
raise kids who have increased responsibilities the older they get
feel like the best version of yourself and free from mom-guilt!
Even though I’ve had several different jobs over the years, they’ve all been about one thing: helping everyday people bring sanity and order to the overwhelming, chaotic parts of their lives. At Pensacola Junior College, I helped young people overwhelmed by their first year of college have successful freshman years in my College Success class. As a wedding coordinator, I helped brides overwhelmed with wedding planning have smooth, joyous, stress-free weddings. And now, I help moms overwhelmed with busy schedules and too much stuff get back in control of their lives with Systems by Susie.
It all started with a cute little handprint.
When my oldest child started pre-school, I didn’t have a plan or system for all his cute art projects, so I just kept them on my kitchen counter.
After watching them pile up, I moved them into a large storage bin, which became an even bigger project I didn’t have the time or desire to take on. It sat there for years, causing me mom-guilt every time I saw it.
I fully expected to one day take photos of each and every creation and design a photo book for each year of school. Or if I were really ambitious, maybe I’d create a scrapbook showcasing his scribbles and stick figures. Well, I never even managed to finished his baby book, so….that just wasn’t going to happen.
I needed a simple and guilt-free solution.
I took all the best ideas out there and designed the School Memory Box™. It stored and preserved all of my son’s school year mementos in ONE keepsake container. I set up it up from pre-K all the way through high school, so I didn’t have to reinvent a system every year. I created Interview Sheets for each year to capture the special memories I didn’t want to risk forgetting.
No fuss. No clutter. No stress. No chaos. No guilt. Easy to maintain. Looks cute. Check!
After talking with my mom friends, I realized that they had the same need for a system, but no time to make it, and were eager to purchase this ready-made solution. It was too good not to share.
Hence, "Systems by Susie™" was born and my mission became relieving mom-guilt everywhere.
I started selling made-to-order personalized and fully assembled School Memory Boxes. I’ve since expanded my shop and now offer other products and systems that will help organize your pantry, playroom, garage, and office. Each product comes with a written guide and video explaining my system and the set-up process.
I also launched my own professional organization business in Annapolis, Maryland. It is truly so. much. fun. helping busy families set up systems they can maintain and transforming each space from chaos to calm.
A Bit About Me
1. I’m the mom of three AMAZING kids, ages 13, 11, and 7, and the wife of a (now retired) Navy pilot.
2. I grew up in Southern California and live in Annapolis, Maryland, which explains why I still like fish tacos more than crab cakes.
3. If I’m driving, I’m either listening to the musical Hamilton, a podcast, or an audio book.
4. I’m obsessed with paper planners. My favorite is this one.
5. My favorite family tradition is, “Friday Night, Movie Night, Pizza Night,” a tradition 18 years strong.
What To Do Next
In typical Susie fashion...I’ll make a list:
1. The first thing you should do is to sign up for my email list HERE. That way, you’ll receive the exclusive organizing tips that I send out only to my subscribers. You’ll also get access to my ever-growing Digital Resource Library, full of free printable downloads and guides to get you organized.
2. Take some time to have a look around. You may want to check out these popular blog posts on organizing:
3. If I’ve convinced you to finally deal with that pile of artwork, head straight for my shop and order a School Memory Box HERE. Don’t put it off for even one more day!
4. Follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Those are my favorite places to post Before and After Photos and my favorite articles and products.
5. Read some words of encouragement from the amazing women that have been impacted by Systems by Susie HERE.
6. Reach out! I'd love to hear from you. You can read more about my Organization Services HERE and contact me HERE. You can schedule a free 15 minute phone call to see if I'm a good fit for your needs. I promise to show up without judgement and WITH a smile.
Thanks so much for stopping by and let’s talk soon!